Главная | Регистрация | Вход Приветствую Вас Гость | RSS
[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
Модератор форума: phobia, Wolf, Mistake  
Форум » Рок-коллективы » Breaking Benjamin » Новый альбом (Ожидания, сплетни, слухи, рождение...)
Новый альбом
rikka_666Дата: Четверг, 03.07.2008, 02:11 | Сообщение # 31
Генерал-лейтенант
Статус: Offline
Quote (GRG)
ты прав, абещать можно что угодно...

Дя... К сожалению, это так... ААААА!!!! Хачу что-то новое послушать!!! АААА!!!

Why is it so hard to find someone
who cares about you?
When it's easy enough to find someone
who looks down on you

MistakeДата: Четверг, 03.07.2008, 03:05 | Сообщение # 32
Брэндонхит Дантович
Quote (GRG)
Девидом Бендефом

Посовещавшись, мы пришли к выводу, что это псевдоним. Похоже это был Дэвид Блейн, поскольку его первой фразой ББ было "Ага, вот эти ребята!"

Why did you have to hit me like that mommy? Don't do it! You're hurting me! Why did you have to be such a bitch? Why don't you, why don't you fuck off and die?!Why can't you just fuck off and die?!! Why can't you just leave here and die?!! Never stick your hand in my face again bitch!! Fuck you!!!
в контакте

DarienДата: Четверг, 03.07.2008, 12:52 | Сообщение # 33
Лейтенант
Quote (GRG)
Darien, чево эт сингл к зиме?!?! Ребята грят, шо матерял есь, ща бум кляпать альбом и к зиме уже покатим па стране хотя... ты прав, абещать можно что угодно...

We hope to have something hit your ears in the winter
не думаю, что "something" расценивается как полноценный альбом. Хотя кто их знает.

http://www.lastfm.ru/user/Dar1en/ - мой ласт

GRGДата: Четверг, 20.11.2008, 16:47 | Сообщение # 34
Генерал-майор
Сегодня, 20 ноября, в 8пиэм по америкосовскому времени, по не менее америкосовскому радио Cage Rattle (http://cagerattle.com/) буит глаголить небезызвестный в определенных кругах Бен Бернли. Планируется, что толкать речь этот небезызвестный чувак будет про новый студийный альбом также небезызвестного в определенных кругах ВИА Breaking Benjamin.

Возникает несколько вопросов. Сколько времени у нас, когда у них 20:00 (в принципе, у кого нормик с английским, можно заслухать это радио онлайн по интернету и потом сдесь рассказать, чо там грили)? и почему он выступает по радио какомуто, а не у нас на сайте(это приоритетный вопрос)???

ЗЫ вот ссылка на саму новость. может я чего там не так понял, ибо не самый крутой переводчик на свете
http://www.shallowbay.com/2008....io-1120

phobiaДата: Четверг, 20.11.2008, 18:19 | Сообщение # 35
Большой Папа
GRG, хуясе. Надеюсь узнаем много нового!

Подписи сакс.

GRGДата: Суббота, 22.11.2008, 00:59 | Сообщение # 36
Генерал-майор
Интервью имело свой конец и я залез на форум офсайта и стал рыться в теме про это интервью.
Итак, то, почему интервью и привлекло столько внимания, это информация о СКОЛЬКОЖЕЩЕЖДАТЬ - не состоялось. Дата выхода или какие-нибудь хоть приблизительные сроки не были озвучены. Смысл тогда всего этого??? Как выразился там один чувак "thanks for the interview dude, its good to know Ben is still alive." (Спасибки за интервью, круто, когда знаешь, что Бен таки жив").

по традиции, знатокам англяза ссылка на тему про радиоинтервью прямо на страницу, где интервью уже кончилось и идет его одсуждение.

http://www.shallowbay.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16412&page=5

может кто там чего разберет.я там лишь пробежал глазами в поисках названий месяцев, чисел и слов, типа last next year month и тд. smile

phobiaДата: Суббота, 22.11.2008, 01:04 | Сообщение # 37
Большой Папа
GRG, скопипасти плиз сюда, я тама не зареген

Подписи сакс.

phobiaДата: Суббота, 22.11.2008, 01:08 | Сообщение # 38
Большой Папа
Ну ну ну я в нетерпении!!

Подписи сакс.

GRGДата: Суббота, 22.11.2008, 01:11 | Сообщение # 39
Генерал-майор
qqq:
Interview is over. Nothing was announced :|

www:
thanks for the interview dude, its good to know Ben is still alive. Definetly wanted a significant update on the album but I figured he wouldnt give in lol.

eee:
It sounded like someone was letting air out of a tire.
And it said I was logged into the forum but I never got the e-mail so I can't post.

rrr:
i couldnt get it to play what did they say bout dream on and the new cd and the collabs?

ttt:
Ben wrote something that sounded like Dream On so he went to Youtube and watched a video of it. I think that's what he said. He talks too quietly. From there they decided to cover it and for those that missed York Fair he wants to cover it again live.

yyy:
Dream On- Ben wrote a song for the new album that has a part that sounds exactly like Dream On, so he youtubed it and got the idea to cover it.

Collabs- Ben learned alot from Patrick Droney, but still can't play as good as him. lol. Red and The drama Club were friendship based. Both asked for his assistance, and he jumped right on it.

New Album - Ben is writing. Its consuming his life, even above video games hah. Hes getting no deadlines from the label this time around so hes taking his time and putting it together. He now owns an "Iphone thingy" and is writing down lyrics as soon as the pop in his head. When asked about the lyrics and writing, he said he didn't want to divulge anything. He also stated that announcing lyrics now doesn't necessarily mean they're going to wind up on the album. He writes, then rewrites, then rewrites, then rewrites, etc...lol.

All in all, Ben is writing his ass of. The new album could possibly have a song on it similar to dream on, although he said it will be changed to spread the similarities.

uuu:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jleighe8
It sounded like someone was letting air out of a tire.
And it said I was logged into the forum but I never got the e-mail so I can't post.

Check your spam folder - I had the same problem and it was in there.

iii:
shoulda asked if they are tuning even LOWER on the new one haha. 7 string baritone in drop F anyone?

ooo:
I didn't know he did a collab with Red.
Where can I find it?

ppp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ender
I didn't know he did a collab with Red.
Where can I find it?

He did a collaboration with RED on the song "Shadows" which will be on their new album Innocence & Instinct. The album will be released on February 10, 2009

The Quote Section

Quote:
Originally Posted by godofgrunge
no, christians aren't allowed to listen to BB. it's rule #4,109,382,837 under section B, paragraph 27. it explicitly states that you are not allowed to listen to breaking benjamin.

enjoy your time in hell!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by polysaturate
I think i'm going to buy the domain "theuntitleteaserinthemediasectionisnotbetterdays. com" and link it to an epic fail picture when anyone says "maybe it is the teaser"

GRGДата: Суббота, 22.11.2008, 01:15 | Сообщение # 40
Генерал-майор
aaa:

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEDONKEYPUNCH
Dream On- Ben wrote a song for the new album that has a part that sounds exactly like Dream On, so he youtubed it and got the idea to cover it.

Collabs- Ben learned alot from Patrick Droney, but still can't play as good as him. lol. Red and The drama Club were friendship based. Both asked for his assistance, and he jumped right on it.

New Album - Ben is writing. Its consuming his life, even above video games hah. Hes getting no deadlines from the label this time around so hes taking his time and putting it together. He now owns an "Iphone thingy" and is writing down lyrics as soon as the pop in his head. When asked about the lyrics and writing, he said he didn't want to divulge anything. He also stated that announcing lyrics now doesn't necessarily mean they're going to wind up on the album. He writes, then rewrites, then rewrites, then rewrites, etc...lol.

All in all, Ben is writing his ass of. The new album could possibly have a song on it similar to dream on, although he said it will be changed to spread the similarities.

Thanks for the summary!

sss:
Great interview & questions. I for one am glad they are taking their time to put out an album they can be happy with. Thanks DonkeyPunch.

ddd:
Thanks for the thanks! It means alot.

fff:
I missed the interview. it is available on the CR website? I didnt see it.

thx!

ggg:
yeah its on their artist page:
http://www.cagerattle.com/2008/11/20/breaking-benjamin/

hhh:
Go to the artist's page, and go to Breaking Benjamin's on the lower right in the Media Player, it also has 5 BB Interviews and Ordinary Man

jjj:
I went to the page and tried to play it but nothing was working for me. So I guess I'll give it another try later on tonight.

kkk:
Did anyone else think Freddie sounded pissed at Ben for not giving out more information? haha sounded that way to be but maybe DP can clear the air...he was probably just irritated with the stripers hahaha

lll:
I thought that was him being normal? But regardless, the less info the better, it means we'll be more surprised when the date comes

zzz:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Til_My_HRT_isBLKnBLU
Did anyone else think Freddie sounded pissed at Ben for not giving out more information? haha sounded that way to be but maybe DP can clear the air...he was probably just irritated with the stripers hahaha
lol, no. Freddie was mad at the phone calls we were getting asking for release dates, or when their heading in to the studio, or what the album sounds like.

He got back on and told everyone that you can't give an answer to something that doesn't exist. Once the band is more studio ready is when leaks about album sound will start to come out. As of right now, Ben could have a song completely written and change it tomorrow.

xxx:

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEDONKEYPUNCH
lol, no. Freddie was mad at the phone calls we were getting asking for release dates, or when their heading in to the studio, or what the album sounds like.

He got back on and told everyone that you can't give an answer to something that doesn't exist. Once the band is more studio ready is when leaks about album sound will start to come out. As of right now, Ben could have a song completely written and change it tomorrow.

haha yeh I figured that was the deal cuz you guys kept hinting at the fact that when the band decides on a date or something, we will know about it...thanks for the update and interview though

ccc:
thanks for the summaRY i hope the song that kinda sounds like dream on makes the final cut and isnt changed up

phobiaДата: Суббота, 22.11.2008, 01:17 | Сообщение # 41
Большой Папа

All in all, Ben is writing his ass of. The new album could poss

Вот краткое резюме интервью.

Подписи сакс.

FarrellДата: Воскресенье, 30.11.2008, 13:07 | Сообщение # 42
Генерал-майор
Блин.ну когда ж новый альбом уже будет?:(

ПОКОРМИТЕ Kenny ПОКОРМИТЕ Chester'aВЕЧНАЯ ВОЙНА ОБОРОТНЕЙ С ВАМПИРАМИ

Сообщение отредактировал Farrell - Воскресенье, 30.11.2008, 13:07

NIKITAДата: Понедельник, 01.12.2008, 17:20 | Сообщение # 43
Генерал-майор
Farrell, Ты не поверишь??? Тут все задаются таким же вопросом???? Когда ОН родится??? Новый альбом!!!! Терпение, что нам еще остается... А да, надежда!!!! Она умирает последней!!! wink

AlexSDДата: Пятница, 12.12.2008, 18:20 | Сообщение # 44
Генерал-майор
Quote (NIKITA)
А да, надежда!!!! Она умирает последней!

Моя, зараза, живучая biggrin Верю в Бена и жду, жду, жду...

Слежу со жгучим интересом, за многолетним древним боем.
Во мне воюют ангел с бесом, а я сочувствую обоим....

OUTLAWДата: Среда, 24.12.2008, 18:31 | Сообщение # 45
Рядовой
Ребята решили записать новый альбом. Ранее он планировался на сентябрь этого года, однако из-за болезни Бена его пришлось перенести. Релиз альбома назначен на декабрь 2008 года, продюсером выступит Дэвид Бендет, который ранее спродюссировал 3 предыдущих релиза группы. Лейбл все тот же — Hollywood Records. Пока информации совсем не много, однако в будущем мы надеемся, что ее станет больше. cool

Форум » Рок-коллективы » Breaking Benjamin » Новый альбом (Ожидания, сплетни, слухи, рождение...)
Поиск:

Copyright phobia © 2024
Хостинг от uCoz